Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dairy Puffy Why Does My Face Swell Up Whenever I Have Dairy Products?

Why does my face swell up whenever I have dairy products? - dairy puffy

Every time I produced milk, particularly milk directly, my face swells and becomes very swollen. It makes me like a different person and it hurts too much. I had proof that milk allergy was negative and I have no malabsorption. I tried Lactaid, and does nothing. What causes this and what should I do? Someone else with the same problem?

1 comment:

  1. Allergy tests actually a skin allergy test, which does not necessarily correspond with an allergy after ingestion. In any case, sounds like an allergy to me, in this case there is nothing that you can before the intake of dairy products (such as Lactaid) to be done to prevent this. When this happens, you can take Benadryl to the swelling. The only drawback is that in many cases makes super tired (only for some people, making it cable). Anyway, the only way I know to get rid of allergies for a very good DOM (Doctor of Chinese Medicine) and a series of treatments with acupuncture and herbal ... This melon and coconut-tasting option for me, and I work for bananas and pineapples! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete