Sunday, February 21, 2010

Free Intraday Stock Data Getting 'open Source' Historical INTRADAY Stock Quotes?

Getting 'open source' historical INTRADAY stock quotes? - free intraday stock data

RAW Intraday historical data I share as a downloadable file or API.
Ideally, I would receive offers for the entire exchange, from many years as possible. I hope that the sampling interval of 1 minutes, although the gap is 30 minutes so pleasant.

Since I this information for a scientific project, taking into account the following observations:
1. I need raw data.
2. It should be free. I think this data is publicly known and open to all nations. I will not commertially on the use of this data, what I want and not pay them.
3. I do not need the data as a whole. I think that only certain evidence and should - say - the data from 5 companies for a period of 5 years, enoughpm me.

It would be great if someone could give me a hint of you in the right direction! :-)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment